Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best of 2010

I started this "New Year's feature" last year, and I liked the idea so much that I'll repeat it this year: The best of (the pictures of) 2011! As with last year's post, I picked my favorite picture from each month. Some are funny, some are goofy, some are cute, and a few might even be called beautiful. Enjoy.


January.
The perfect little "I'm up to trouble" smile.

February.
Super-Natalie hiding in the very small ball-pit.

March.

April.

May.
Natalie, Karsten, and Aubriella, enjoying a summer evening at the pond.

June.
Just goofing around. Gotta love those blue eyes.

July.
Family vacation at the big zoo.

August.
Camping with Aubriella.

September.
Picnic with Grandma. The perfect smile and laugh, complete with a little wrinkle on the nose.

September - again.
Breaking the rules and picking two pictures for September. The first for capturing the way Natalie laughs. The second for it's certain something, that elusive quality that is just Natalie.  

October.

November.
Waiting for the Christmas parade.

December.
Christmas party at Aubriella's.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I love the first picture from September when Natalie was so laughfing and I remember it so much and can nearly hear now again.